Sunday, January 26, 2014

'5050' Over the Knee Nappa Leather Boot

'5050' Over the Knee Nappa Leather Boot

Details & Care

  • A classic tall boot in supple nappa leather is fitted with a stretchy back panel for a sleek, comfortable fit that adjusts perfectly to your silhouette. Cuff it or not to suit your ensemble.
    • 1 1/4" heel; 22 1/2" boot shaft; 14" calf circumference. Stretches to fit calf.
    • Pull-on style.
    • Stacked heel.
    • Synthetic and leather upper/textile and leather lining/rubber sole.
    • By Stuart Weitzman; imported.
    • Salon Shoes.
'5050' Over the Knee Nappa Leather Boot
'5050' Over the Knee Nappa Leather Boot

'5050' Over the Knee Nappa Leather Boot
'5050' Over the Knee Nappa Leather Boot
'5050' Over the Knee Nappa Leather Boot
'5050' Over the Knee Nappa Leather Boot


'5050' Over the Knee Nappa Leather Boot
'5050' Over the Knee Nappa Leather Boot

The animal skin is butter soft and that they hug my legs. they're alittle too lose around my articulatio plana however it's fine since the boot scrunches down alittle anyways.

I am 5'1 and therefore the elastic within the back hits on top of the rear of my knee that the boots Pine Tree Stateasure} pretty tall on me, however the animal skin stays tight on top of my knee. appearance nice with leggings and a sweater or a dress and an extended sport jacket.

These boots ar snug and dateless. At first, i used to be nervous to drop $600 on a try of shoes, however I will wear them with something therefore i'm positively obtaining my use out of them.

I guess they are doing scuff simply as I wear them to parties, however you cannot tell as a result of they are black.

Share This

You Might Also Like

'5050' Over the Knee Nappa Leather Boot
4/ 5
Oleh