Monday, February 3, 2014

Dolce Vita 'Yazmin' Ankle Bootie

      I love these. I ordered my usual 7 1/2 and they were fine! I even wore a low ankle sock and had no problem. They looked great with skinny jeans!
      I also wore them in the snow which worried me they'd be destroyed. Nothing.....they look great! My one issue would be that the zippers slide down minimally, but enough that I see it.



Dolce Vita 'Yazmin' Ankle Bootie
Dolce Vita 'Yazmin' Ankle Bootie

Details & Care

  • Bold metallic chains wrap a stacked-heel bootie for a dash of moto-inspired edge.
    • 2 3/4" heel.
    • Side zip closure.
    • Leather upper/synthetic lining/leather sole.
    • By Dolce Vita; imported.
    • Women's Shoes.
Dolce Vita 'Yazmin' Ankle Bootie
Dolce Vita 'Yazmin' Ankle Bootie


Dolce Vita 'Yazmin' Ankle Bootie
Dolce Vita 'Yazmin' Ankle Bootie
Dolce Vita 'Yazmin' Ankle Bootie
Dolce Vita 'Yazmin' Ankle Bootie




Share This

You Might Also Like

Dolce Vita 'Yazmin' Ankle Bootie
4/ 5
Oleh